Fowler moves away from Titleitst clubs to Cobra

Today, young PGA Tour star Rickie Fowler announced that he has changed club manufacturers; switching from Titleist to Cobra.

In 2010, Cobra was purchased by Puma; one of Folwer's main sponsors, from Acushnet.

Fowler's new club brand will be putting him at the front of their marketing campaigns for their new AMP line of clubs. Including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids and irons.

“I am so excited to have the Cobra sticks in my bag and be a full part of the Cobra-Puma Team,” Fowler said in his official release.

“I’ve been hitting the AMP driver great. I’m getting a lot more distance and the orange details look really fresh. I can’t wait to get out at Torrey Pines and put my new Cobra clubs into play.”

Fowler will begin using the new Cobra equipment this week at the Farmers Insurance Open.

No comments:

Post a Comment