Sabbatini hires new swing coach

After missing the cut in three of his last starts, Rory Sabbatini decided after carding an 80 at Riviera a few weeks back. It was time for a change.

Enter his new swing coach, Rick Smith.

“I just decided it’s time; I can’t just continue to try to and get around the golf course and try and escape,” Sabbatini said on Tuesday. “We have to try and improve the whole situation.”

Sabbatini is the defending champion at this week's Honda Classic at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. as the PGA Tour kicks off it's Florida swing.

This relationship goes back a bit further as well.

The two spoke after the Northern Trust Open in 2011. Subsequently, Sabbitini missed his next cut at the Mayakoba Classic.

“We spent some time focusing on just getting the swing on the right angles, right planes and just shortening it up,” Sabbatini continued. “It’s been an adjustment, but I think I’m finally starting to grab the concept and really feel like I’m more natural with it."

1 comment:

  1. I want you to live while I wait for you, asleep.
    I want your ears still to hear the wind, I want you to sniff the sea's aroma that we loved together,
    to continue to walk on the sand we walk on.
    Flights to kuala lumpur
    Cheap Flights to kuala lumpur
    Cheap Air Tickets to kuala lumpur

    ReplyDelete