Paul Casey on the shelf after dislocating shoulder

During his off-season activities, Paul Casey was getting in some snow-boarding time in Vail, Colorado and has suffered a dislocated right shoulder.

The injury; along with is treatment, will keep the Englishmen side lined for the first few months of the 2012 season.

"I am very frustrated as I was really looking forward to getting off to a fast start in 2012. Casey said. "I'm disappointed to miss out on defending my title at the Volvo Golf Champions in South Africa in January and also the entire Middle East swing."

"I've always played well in the desert and the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship is one of my favourite events of the year so I will particularly hate sitting out that one."

“The good news is that the experts I've seen say I don’t need surgery and, having already started my rehabilitation exercises, I should be back hitting balls in a few weeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment