Johnson and looper Bobby Brown set for another go

Dustin Johnson on Tuesday announced that he had hired his old caddy, Bobby Brown after a short stint with Joe LaCava.

LaCava, as it's very well known is now on the bag for one Tiger Woods.

Brown on the other hand spent his time apart from Johnson, looping for PGA Tour rookie Kyle Stanley.

“I am really excited to have Bobby back on the bag,” said Johnson to the Golf Channel.

“He and I have always been tight and I appreciate his work ethic. At the end of the day, it’s about results, and four of my five wins came with Bobby at my side. We’re both expecting big things in 2012.”

I'm sure both parties in this relationship have learned from their past mistakes with each other and will make the best once again of a winning combination.

Johnson has won five times in his career -- Brown was on the bag for four of those victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment